The Health Data Coalition team has been hard at work for physicians this spring. We’ve been keeping busy attending conferences in partnership with GPSC and Divisions, as well as showing our support for family physicians in the community.
Highlights of our conference activity over the past few months include:
- OSCAR CON, Kelowna, February 2019
- UBC Annual Post Graduate Review, Vancouver, February 2019
- GPSC Summit and Divisions Meeting, Vancouver, March 2019
- The BC College of Family Physicians & Society of General Practitioners 2019 Family Medicine Conference in Victoria, April 2019
- BC Rural Health Conference, Nanaimo, May 2019
- Doctors of BC Shared Care – Coordinating Complex Care for Older Adults, Vancouver, May 2019
- MOIS Con, Prince George, May 2019
- BC Nurse Practitioner Association Annual Meeting, Prince George, May 2019
- Richmond Divisions Technology World Café, June 2019
In addition to being involved at these events, the Health Data Coalition also engaged Divisions with two webinars in June to provide an update on our EMR adaptor progress as well as how HDC Discover can be an effective tool in PCN planning and resource allocation.
Hopefully you’ve seen our booth, listened in to a presentation, or chatted with one of our team at these events. If not, there are a few more opportunities coming up to learn all about HDC Discover and how our physician-led data-sharing application is empowering physicians across the province.
OSCAR CON, June 2019
Come visit us at our booth at OSCAR CON this weekend in Victoria BC, and learn about over 30 new measures available to the OSCAR Community!
GPSC Summit, October 2019
As a proud partner of GPSC, HDC will be be at the next GPSC Summit, October 10th -11th 2019. Learn more about the event, here.
Be sure to come visit us at our booth to learn more about how we are able to assist Divisions with PCN planning, using HDC Discover.