Upon successful registration of your clinic with HDC, you can now invite members, internal or external to your organization, in couple of easy steps. This is particularly advantageous when extending invitations to physician peer mentors or PSP (Practice Support Program) coaches, as they already possess active accounts within the HDC application. Rather than creating a new account, linking them to your clinic is a more streamlined approach.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to invite a coach to your clinic:
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ option in the ‘Main Navigation’ menu.
- Within the ‘Settings’ section, under the ‘Organization’ tab located at the top of the frame, click on the ‘Add Member’ button positioned at the bottom of the frame.
- NOTE: If you do not see the ‘Add Member’ button under the Organization tab, please contact the administrator of your clinic or contact us at support @hdcbc.ca.
- In the ‘Add Organization Member’ dialog box, select the ‘Existing Account’ tab and initiate a search for the user.
- Input a minimum of two characters from the user’s first or last name in the Person field. A refined list of users with a ‘visible’ account status will be displayed. If no results are shown, it indicates that the PSP coach does not have an account with HDC, and you should proceed add the coach as a new user. Refer to this link for guidance on adding a new user to your clinic.
- Designate the type of Organization Member Role within your clinic, choosing between “Clinic Support” or “Data Contributor.” When adding a PSP coach to your clinic, ‘Clinic Support’ option will be selected by default.
- NOTE: ‘Data Contributor’ option is usually selected for existing users having their own patient panel within the clinic. Otherwise, for roles such as clinic managers, office administration staff, or organization owners, ‘Clinic Support’ is selected by default.
- If the individual will have any administrative roles in your clinic, such as the ability to create and manage share requests, administer groups, or manage clinic membership, you can select those options as well. These administrative options can be added and/or removed later as needed, depending on your organization’s staffing changes over time.
- Click on ‘Send Invite’ to send the invite link to the user. Once they have their name and role will be visible under your organization settings.