Introduction to Add Member feature in HDC Discover
If you have a new member in your clinic: a doctor, an NP, an MOA or office manager you can add them into your clinic’s HDC account. Once added they will have access to their own data set and/ or the clinic and system aggregates.
To do this, log in to your HDC Discover.
- Click on the “Settings” located in the “MAIN NAVIGATION” menu.
- Select the “Organization” tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on the “Add Member” button at the bottom of the frame.
- Complete the fields and select the Organization Member Role you would like them to have.
- Click “Create Member”. The new user will receive an activation email. This allows them set up their password.
• Administrative roles:Clinic Sharing and Group Administration – this allow the user to manage sharing requests and groups on behalf of the organization.Membership Administration – this allows the user to manage the membership of the organization, including adding and removing members.
- We suggest letting your new users know that you have registered them and that they will receive an activation email that is time sensitive.
- Users accounts can be removed by clicking the “Remove” link on the right-hand side of the Settings -> Organization page. It is important for the membership administrator to maintain a current list of users for your organization and to remove accounts when a staff person leaves the organization.